Booking a helicopter for Vaishno Devi is very easy and quick. In this article, I will show you can book a helicopter for Vaishno Devi from their official website.
I have gone to Vaishno Devi on a helicopter almost 7-8 times and know each and every detail about booking the helicopter. I every time book helicopters online whenever I go to Vaishno Devi. Let’s see the procedure now.
To book a helicopter for Vaishno Devi, you’ll need to make an account on www.maavaishnodevi.org. Log in and click on Helicopter Services. Now enter Yatra Parchi No. Then choose route and date and check for availability. At last, make the payment and the helicopter is booked.
Don’t worry if you didn’t understood the complete process. I have mentioned the detailed steps below in which both online and offline method is mentioned.
Steps to Book Helicopter for Vaishno Devi
There are two steps to book helicopter for Vaishno Devi. The first one is by booking the ticket at Current Heli-ticket Counter and other one is to book online on their site. First let’s how you can make the tickets at their counters.
Steps to Book Helicopter Ticket for Vaishno Devi at Counter (Offline Mode)
- First, make sure you have a yatra registration slip. Don’t worry if you don’t have yatra slip, you can easily get on their site by making an account.
- You will also need ID proof for all the persons who want to travel by helicopter.
- Now you can visit the counter and book tickets.
Steps to Book Helicopter Ticket for Vaishno Devi Online
Booking a helicopter for Vaishno Devi online is very easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to book the helicopter. Follow the below steps to make the booking online.
- First, visit Vaishno Devi’s login page or click here.
- Now you will be redirected to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi’s official site.
- You will see a login panel there.
- If you don’t have an account don’t worry you can make an account by clicking here or signing up on their site.
- Fill in all the details and your login details will be sent to your registered email
- Now that you have logged in, click on Helicopter Services.
- Enter your Yatra Parchi Number and click on Get Verify.
- Then select the route, no. of passengers and the date.
- Click on Get Availability.
- Select the available slots and click book now.
- Now enter all the required details and proceed to payment.
- Your helicopter ticket is booked.
- It is necessary to register online and get a yatra parchi.
- Make sure you have Arogya Setu installed on your phone.
- Make sure to carry a valid photo ID and Address Proof.
- In case of refunds, make sure you have a debit or credit card through which the booking was made.
- Carry a print of Yatra Parchi with you.
- The only official site to book tickets is www.maavaishnodevi.org. Others claiming are fraudsters.
- The helicopter tickets are available only @Rs.1,730/- per person per side.
- Tickets booked can be canceled only through online mode on their site.
- Only 70% will be refunded.
- Cancellation can be made up to 4 days before the scheduled date of the ticket.
- If the ticket is canceled due to bad weather, then submit your online Helicopter Ticket in person to the concerned helicopter operator with the proper receipt attached.
This was all from my side. I hope the information was helpful. If you still have any queries you can ask them in the comment section below and I will try to answer them as soon a possible. The whole information was taken from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi’s official site.